Cookie files (hereinafter, “COOKIES”) are physical information files that are stored on the USER's computer equipment and are unequivocally associated with said equipment, allowing the collection and retrieval of information regarding the USER's browsing and use of the WEBSITE.
Types of CookiesThe WEBSITE uses its own and third-party COOKIES (sent to the USER's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by another entity outside ALCORTA FORGING) of the following types:
- Technical COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the USER to browse the WEBSITE and use the different options and services offered by ALCORTA FORGING through the WEBSITE.
- Customisation COOKIES: : COOKIES that allow the USER to access the WEBSITE and the services offered on it with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the USER's terminal equipment (e.g. language).
- Analytical COOKIES: : COOKIES that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the USERS of the WEBSITE to measure the activity on it with the purpose of introducing improvements to the WEBSITE.
- Advertising COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the management of the advertising spaces included on the WEBSITE based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the management of advertising spaces included on the WEBSITE by developing a specific profile for the USER based on their browsing data.
COOKIES used on the WEBSITEThe COOKIES used on the WEBSITE are identified below:
|PHPSESSID||Session||Allow user browsing on the Website and identify, save and reuse their preferences (i.e. language, session data, user and password, etc.).||ALCORTA FORGING COOKIES Policy|
|cb-enabled||One year||Allow user browsing on the Website and identify, save and reuse their preferences about cookies.||ALCORTA FORGING COOKIES Policy|
|cb-enabled||Permanent||Allow user browsing on the Website and identify, save and reuse their preferences language.||ALCORTA FORGING COOKIES Policy|
|GOOGLE ANALITYCS||_ga||Two years||Collection of anonymous information on user browsing of the WEBSITE to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|GOOGLE ANALITYCS||_gat||Session||Collection of anonymous information on user browsing of the WEBSITE to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|GOOGLE ANALITYCS||_gid||24 hours||Collection of anonymous information on user browsing of the WEBSITE to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
It is not necessary to enable the options regarding COOKIES to access the WEBSITE. However, you are warned that by rejecting or disabling COOKIES, access to certain content and the use of some services made available to the USER through the WEBSITE may not be fully functional.
For more information about your browser's settings:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/