1. Who is responsible for processing your data?The entity responsible for processing your data is ALCORTA FORGING GROUP, S.A., a company with registered office in Elgoibar (Guipúzcoa), Polígono Industrial San Lorenzo, registered in the Commercial Register of Guipúzcoa in volume 1.726, folio 152, sheet SS-12.587, and with Tax ID No. A-20585865.
2. How have we obtained your data?The data that we process at ALCORTA FORGING has been obtained from you, via (i) the different forms that you fill out while browsing the WEBSITE (e.g. contact form, forms for job offers and/or selection processes, etc.); (ii) sending an enquiry email; or (iii) other duly identified collection systems, such as the video surveillance system installed at our facilities.
Additionally we inform you of the possible processing of your social network data through the corporate profiles that ALCORTA FORGING has available on each social network in which it is present, all in the terms and conditions established on each social network.
3. What kind of data do we process?The data that we process at ALCORTA FORGING is the data you have provided to us via the appropriate forms that we use to formalise our contact with you and/or via email, as well as any other data that, where appropriate, we obtain through the corporate profiles of ALCORTA FORGING on the social networks on which we are present.
In particular, at ALCORTA FORGING we process the following categories of data:
- Identification and contact information (e.g. name, surname, National ID No., postal and email address, telephone number, etc.).
- Identification codes and passwords as a registered user of the WEBSITE.
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, visits to websites, connections to Wi-Fi networks, etc.).
- Images captured by the video surveillance system installed at the access to our facilities.
- Personal characteristics, training, employment, etc. in the case of job applications/offers and/or selection processes of ALCORTA FORGING in which you participate voluntarily.
4. For what purpose do we process your data and under what legal basis?The processing of your personal data pursues the following purposes:
- To manage and process your registration as a user of the WEBSITE's local area.
- To manage the access and use of the content and services that ALCORTA FORGING makes available through the WEBSITE, including blog services, social networks or any other features that are accessible at any time from the WEBSITE.
- To process and manage the request for information, suggestions, complaints or claims made through the WEBSITE or by email.
- To process and manage the contracting and provision of services that, where appropriate, you formalise with ALCORTA FORGING through the WEBSITE.
- To send you by different means, including electronic, commercial and advertising communications from ALCORTA FORGING and other companies in the business group in which ALCORTA FORGING is a member, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information regarding these entities, as long as you have given your consent for this purpose.
- To guarantee the safety and integrity of people and property by capturing images via the video surveillance system installed at the accesses to and inside our facilities.
- To manage your job application or your registration in a job offer and your participation in the corresponding selection process.
We remind you that, at any time, in cases where the processing is based on your consent, you can revoke it freely and free of charge, under the terms indicated in the following Section 7.
5. Who do we give your data to?Apart from those cases in which ALCORTA FORGING is obliged to do so by legal imperative (e.g. Tax Administrations, Administration of Justice or other Public Administrations), your data will not be given to third parties.
No international transfers of your Data are planned.
6. How long will we keep your data?In general, personal data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent to the processing or request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that ALCORTA FORGING must observe.
In any case, we inform you that ALCORTA FORGING has established internal data cleaning policies aimed at controlling the storage periods of personal data held by it, so it may be cancelled when they are no longer necessary and/or appropriate for the purpose for which they were collected.
In particular, the following is stated:
- As regards the video surveillance system installed at our facilities, it is stated that the images captured will be subject to deletion within a maximum period of one month.
- For the management of job applications, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years.
7. What are your rights?The applicable regulations regarding data protection grant you a series of rights related to your personal data that you may exercise during its processing. These rights are those indicated below:
- To access your data: you have the right to access your data to know what personal data that concerns you we are processing.
- To request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data that concerns you that is being processed by us or, even, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data: under certain circumstances, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims as provided by the applicable regulations regarding data protection.
- To the portability of your data: under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- To oppose the processing of your data: under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we would stop processing it, unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims, it must be retained.
You may exercise these rights by written request addressed to ALCORTA FORGING, at the postal address indicated in Section 1 or by sending an email to this address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can file a claim with the relevant Control Authority (in Spain, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection), especially when you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights.
You can contact this Authority through its website: www.aepd.es.